Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TRUE OR FALSE: For those of you who post comments instead of answer..This is supposed to be Y!A and not Y!C...?

(Yahoo!Answers and not Yahoo!Comments)?


Any comment without an answer is a V/N..am I not correct?TRUE OR FALSE: For those of you who post comments instead of answer..This is supposed to be Y!A and not Y!C...?
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I've noticed a lot of TROLLS who feel they can go around leaving comments instead of answers. They need to go back and read the Yahoo rules and regulations before they start spouting off with a bunch of crap.


I wish I knew who it was giving you such a hard time...I'd take care of them for you!!! I've always got your back!!


Peace, Love %26amp; HappinessTRUE OR FALSE: For those of you who post comments instead of answer..This is supposed to be Y!A and not Y!C...?
You are correct. But, it's only Y!A and there are so many immature people on this forum. It is not within the realm of expectation for EVERYONE to conform to the rules.
You are correct as all the people above me have already stated. Sometimes when it is a really ridiculous question or very immature, I think a statement is the best way to go. It's more of a open forum here on P%26amp;S than in the other categories because there is basically more freedom than in for instance pregnancy and parenting, where you can only ask questions about obviously pregnancy and parenting.
Yessir! You are correct, Sir! My answer is True! I truly apologize for any infractions and promise from this moment forward to pay strict attention to the guidelines and follow them to the letter or so help me you can have my Twinkies.





But first, LMAO at Cilla!
I think a comment can be a form of an answer. V/Ns are b*llshit, though. So many times I've gotten them when it wasn't called for. I've read through the guidelines. Granted, I don't adhere to them, but I've read them, nonetheless.


Cilla, Flattery, Blue Belle, Huh?-What it do? Good to see you.





'Sup, Naka!!!?
Yes, technically that's true. I do it anyway sometimes, when I see someone has already given an excellent answer and I just want to make a small extra point. Sometimes comments are just humorous replies to comical questions.
This is not a question but a statement. So this post by you should also be a V/N.





I gave up on caring about that crap long ago and i suggest you do to because it is never going to go away
taco dip





OMG Blue and Flattery you two are so funny. Blue definitely has had too many twinkies today, and I, not enough.





Huh? You got something to say? Huh? Take X
You are correct but I am a wordy cuss that must sometimes be put back on track.
Maybe!


I think an answer is best, sometimes, with a small comment/story!
If it's Y!A then why are you asking a Q? Surely there's some scope for flexibility
No comment!!!
true to a certain point





if they said something mean or wrong you should comment on the question
True that! I've gotten VNs for ';Not a question or answer'; so Why are these rude little brats getting away with it?
Can you answer, please, my questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment