Wednesday, February 10, 2010

C'mon I need you guys help on these 3 True or False Macromedia Dreamweaver Questions?

C'mon I need you guys help on these 3 True or False Macromedia Dreamweaver Questions?








____ 9. Saving text and paragraph formatting from selected text as a Cascading Style Sheet makes it easy to apply that same formatting to new or other existing text.





____ 10. You can insert a date in your page by clicking the Insert menu, then clicking Date to open the Insert Date dialog box.








FILL IN THE BLANK


22. Dreamweaver MX 2004 has two tools in the Property inspector for indenting text, the Text Indent and the Text ____________________ tools.C'mon I need you guys help on these 3 True or False Macromedia Dreamweaver Questions?
9. True


10. True


22.False





LOL ,, i'm sorry but i don't know C'mon I need you guys help on these 3 True or False Macromedia Dreamweaver Questions?
I answered these in your earlier question when you asked for 4 answers. I guess you figured out one of them already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment