Friday, February 12, 2010

My IUD was Pulled b/c it was partially expelled, The Doc said I was not pregnant, could that be false test?

Im 26, I have 2 children, i had IUD for year in a half. I felt cramping pain 3 days ago and decided to check my strings. I could not feel them, I went to ER and was given pregnancy test. Doc said it was negative and it should have been b/c IUD. During my examine she seen my IUD was partially expelled. My thing now is do I get tested now that the iud is out to make sure the results are true? And has anyone been pregnant when Doc said they were not and had the IUD removed?My IUD was Pulled b/c it was partially expelled, The Doc said I was not pregnant, could that be false test?
Your best bet is a blood test and not a urine sample. Go back to your family doctor and ask for a blood test (and other birth control methods if you are not wanting a third child now).My IUD was Pulled b/c it was partially expelled, The Doc said I was not pregnant, could that be false test?
Take a pregnancy test after 10 days of the last time you had vaginal intercourse. Most tests won't show until then.





Blood or urine, it shouldn't matter. It's all in the timing and how high the HCG level is. HCG is the hormone you produce only when you're pregnant, and it's what the test looks for.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment