Monday, February 8, 2010

Can hepatitis C cause a false positive on a drug test?

what meds are you on?Can hepatitis C cause a false positive on a drug test?
noCan hepatitis C cause a false positive on a drug test?
I believe that it can. Cause I failed a test one time and before they told me that I had failed it, they ask me about Hep C.
I am not sure but I would not think so. Sometimes over the sounter meds and precription meds could do that
hep c doesn't show on a drug test.





it is possible to get a false reading on a blood test, but very unlikely.





if it is positive, they will normally do a quantative number, and that's not a false reading.





btw, questions about hep c in regards to positive drug tests probably has to do with concern about your health if you are on drugs.... hep c is spread by blood transmission and is incurable and life threatening.
NO
Nice try NO
nooo

No comments:

Post a Comment