Monday, February 8, 2010

HCG levels after M/C on pregnancy test. False positive?

I miscarried a week ago, and just for fun took a pregnancy test today. I have been tracking my ovulation since the m/c and I know I ovulated a few days ago. I know I am not pregnant because we have not had sex, but was wondering if anyone had personal experience as to how long it will take the home test to show negative? I did call my doctor and she said at my next appointment (in two weeks) they will do the blood test for the Beta HCGs. She said when they drop below 2 the home test will show negative, and they will test me weekly until then. So, how long did it take everyone else to finally get a negative test?HCG levels after M/C on pregnancy test. False positive?
It will probably be a couple of months before you get a negative again.HCG levels after M/C on pregnancy test. False positive?
depending on how far along you were when you had the m/c it can take up to about a month for the levels to come back to normal.





I'm sorry to hear about your m/c =(
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment