Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True/false: one will incur no finance/interest charges on their c.c. if they pay the entire balance each bill?

assuming their are no other circumstancesTrue/false: one will incur no finance/interest charges on their c.c. if they pay the entire balance each bill?
False. You have to pay entire amount BEFORE the due date.





And if you miss by a day, you will have to pay interest for 2 more months... the first is the interest calculated from the due date until the next bill comes in. If you pay that in full, you still have to pay interest in the next bill again.. that's called residue interest.True/false: one will incur no finance/interest charges on their c.c. if they pay the entire balance each bill?
I pay in full each month, and haven't ever paid a finance or interest charge, so the answer is true. And I get air miles for each dollar I run through the account. Free round trips to Europe each year.





Elementary logic don't you think.
True, in most cases. Exceptions are:





Some credit cards charge interest from the date the purchase is posted.





Almost all credit cards charge interest on cash advances from the date the cash advance is posted.
True. I pay my bill in full the day before it is due. I have never paid interest.





Best thing about it is that I get 1.5% cash back too. A nice big fat check at the end of the year ($350 last year).
true, I pay full each month and plus i get cash back from the 2 Cc's that I am with, even though they changed the rules on me......bastards
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment