Wednesday, February 10, 2010

S-C-H-O-o-L........[true or false]?

is that the WORST POSSIBLE SWEAR WORD?????/S-C-H-O-o-L........[true or false]?
f@%k yeah*************S-C-H-O-o-L........[true or false]?
Being in school is truly important..But I really get tired of it.For attending school and dealing with it for more than 15 yrs. I've been spending like 80% of my life thinking about school matters and having a hard time how to get this and that. Damn It drives me crazy.


Anyway I still have 4 more yrs to go.
Life is sooooo good as a grown up in control of my life.





No homework, no batty P.E. coaches, if any bullying is to be done then I get to do it, brains making the jocks lives miserable...





Did I mention no homework? How about no stupid reports, essays and irrational deadlines?





And no homework.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
yeah, dont listen to these people


compulsory schooling is just disciplinary schooling


but it turns out to be worse


education my as5
The ';L'; word
whats with the little dashy things between the letters in school wtf.





and how is 'school' a swear word..
yes





i hate it





the only reason i go is because i'm forced and i need education to make it through life
Ya mum.


Not a swear word.


But its still hilarious.
True
False!!!
False
yes i hate school too but we all need an education to get somewhere in life
False.
meany
false



false
no everyone need school
No. You really need school sweetheart.
Yes, ARRGGHHH!!! I'm dying just thinking of that word.
um okay
no it is not but you might think it is
yes. a hell yes.


school is the hell
I AGREE, YES IT IS
nah
yes
huh?
not all all...u want a truly BAD word??





';marriage';...now thats the WORST swear word possible lol
Yeah i hate it....at least my hillbilly school



i have no idea what ur talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment