Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can u sue a family member 4 defamation of character 4 false claim on child abuse when C.P.S. says ur innocent?

my boyfriend is getting accused of hitting my child when i know its not true its been proven by CPS i know who called its was my step mom she had called my baby's real dad and told him she called i think they are working together to get my daughter (5 yrs old) my boyfriend is (24 yrs old) i wanna know if he can sue for defamation of character and because of this false accusation my daughter has lost her friends be cause of this IF U NEED MORE DETAILS I WILL GIVE ITCan u sue a family member 4 defamation of character 4 false claim on child abuse when C.P.S. says ur innocent?
Of course. CPS is very powerful. Do it. Teach the 8itch a lesson. Have her see how it feels to rot in jail. And while you're at it, have the child's biological father thrown in along with her.





I hate liars.Can u sue a family member 4 defamation of character 4 false claim on child abuse when C.P.S. says ur innocent?
Much depend son what ';damages'; the person suffered sue to the accusation and how CPS ruled on it. Try asking at these forum sites they might shed some light on this for you
If your step mom even thinks there is abuse going on she has the right and duty to notify CPS. And CPS has the duty to check out the story. Im sure this has happened before to people. If it has been proved false, then best to leave well enough alone
You could try but might not be worth your time. you mite try letting it go, because I have been in your shoes and I have now banned the haters from seeing my child and they never will again
Yes, you can sue, and you need to talk to a family law attorney.





However, be aware -- VERY aware -- that with lawsuits comes a little thing called 'discovery,' and that means that while your lawyer gets to find out everything about her, her lawyer will get to find out everything about you, good, bad or indifferent. And everything her lawyer finds out about you and your current man will be fair game.





Does he smoke pot?


Is he employed?


Does he support you?


Has he ever abused you?


Does he have a criminal record?





These are questions that will be asked. Now if he's a saint and he has no issues that would be embarrassing to the both of you, then go for it.





If it were me, I'd move and not tell her where I was going -- even if you were only moving to the next town -- and DON'T tell her where you are. She clearly has no concern for your child. If she did, she would not be seeking to have her removed from your home.





X her out of your life for good.





One more thing: My mom and my sister both said some pretty crappy things about my oldest daughter, who's handicapped. They said them at different times. My sister said it to my face, and my mom said it to someone else, not figuring it would get back to me. I haven't seen either one of them in seven years+, and all I can say is, my life is better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment